Friday, March 2, 2012

And to finally finish my post from a few days...

A few remaining random pictures that recently found their way off my phone and onto my computer.....



Chandler fussed and fussed at nap time at my parent's one day.  I finally went in to check on him and this is what I found!  I guess he was bored?!





The best picture of the year!  How incredibly perfect is this sweet little boy who is already trying to pee-pee in the potty (all his idea, too!).  And, for the record, he put the boots on.  I am impressed they are on the correct foot.


Nutella and crackers? Yes, please!



Sweet Cooper, right after his quick arrival into our world!


And I really do have lots of pictures of Cooper!  He is just sleeping in most of them and he is a baby..... that's not very random.  And, when he is awake, his eyes are always red in pictures, which keeps my busy editing them. 

Until the next time (probably in about a year) I take the time to upload the pictures off of my phone!

No comments:

Post a Comment